We are excited about simulating molecular materials in nano and mesoscopic environments to reveal new opportunities for the control of energy and charge flow with applications in new catalysis, energy conversion, and optoelectronic technologies. Interested? Go check our research page!
- May 2022 Raphael gave a talk in SETCA 2022 at Georgia Tech
- May 2022 Kaihong and Fernando presented posters in SETCA 2022 at Georgia Tech
- May 2022 Charles and Kyle graduated with highest honors
- Apr 2022 Kyle received the ACS Physical Chemistry Award
- Jan 2022 Check out our most recent paper in Communications Chemistry!